Important information for Shareholders
- Members MUST quote their Folio No. (in case of physical shares) and DP ID & Client ID (in case of dematerialized shares) in all the correspondence with the Company/RTA. Any correspondence without the above detail will not be entertained.
- Members MUST notify promptly any changes in their address/bank account details –in case of physical form - to the Company/RTA, in case of holding in dematerialized form - to their DPs.
- Members who have either not received or have not en cashed their dividend for the financial years 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10,2010-11 and 2011-12 may contact the Company"s Share Department.
- The equity shares of the Company are under compulsory de-mat category hence members holding shares in physical form MUST de-materialize their physical holding at the earliest.
- Any Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) is authorized to determine materiality of events or information. In case of any query/information, please contact Company Secretary at [email protected]
Process of Dematerialization
Dematerialisation refers to the process of converting physically held shares into demat form
Process of Dematerialisation
- The shareholder has to open an account with a DP.
- The shareholder has to submit a request to the DP for dematerialisation in the prescribed form along with the relevant share certificates. The form has to be submitted in triplicate.
- The DP forwards the request to the company (or its R&TA) who will verify the particulars of the request.
- If the relevant details are found to be correct, the above request is then forwarded to the company"s R&TA electronically.
- After the confirmation of request by the Company"s R&TA, the request for dematerialisation is processed, and the shareholder"s account with the DP is credited with the number of his shares
Secretarial Department of the Company
For any assistance please contact the secretarial department of the Company at the following address
The Company Secretary
Competent Automobiles Co. Limited
“Competent House”, F-14, Connaught Place,
New Delhi – 110001
Phone No:- 011-45700000, 45800000
Fax No:- 011-23327640
Email:- [email protected]
Skyline Financial Services (P) Limited
Unit: M/s Competent Automobiles Co. Limited
D-153 A, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I,
Tel: +91 11 26812682
Fax: +91 11 26812683
Email: [email protected]